Area Sales Manager, Hospitality and Retail Systems Kft.
• Be involved in the development and implementation of sales and marketing projects together with associated activities, all aimed at attracting new customers.
• Provide HRS with thorough research and analysis of the local business competition, with the aim of gaining a competitive edge.
• Involvement in the development of HRS market research and sales strategy.
• Acquire customer leads using all available methods: phone, participation in exhibitions, events, presentations
• Meet sales goals in accordance with the company targets.
• Maintain regular contact with customers and partners of HRS.
• Organise sales and marketing events for customers.
• Represent HRS interests and the HRS Brand when customer facing.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry is essential. This should include time spent in at least one of the following positions: Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor, Night Manager, Sales Manager and S&M Director.
• Experienced user of: Hotel Systems and F&B Systems.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
• Business results oriented.
• Be pro-active and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Show a professional work ethic together with a sense of responsibility.
• Display excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills.
• Show a drive and passion for improving sales.
• Maintain a hunger to learn and succeed.
• Be able to open doors and close deals
• Native Hungarian
• Fluent English both written and spoken
What we offer:
• International company, enthusiastic environment;
• Motivating remuneration package;
• Competitive annual bonus scheme;
• Wide possibilities for training and professional growth.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English to