Assistant Executive Housekeeper
2023. március 29. 17:00
The multi award winning Corinthia Budapest is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Deputize the Executive Housekeeper in his/her absence
- Direct and coach the Housekeeping team in their daily duties, ensuring needs of guests are attended to promptly and in line with Company standards.
- Monitor third party contractors that provide Housekeeping Department related services and ensure their contracted obligations are met consistently.
- Conduct frequent inspections of guest rooms, common areas and back of house space; raise maintenance requests as needed; see pending tasks through to completion.
- Schedule, organize and monitor periodic and seasonal deep cleaning of guest rooms, common areas and back of house space.
- Control cleanliness and restocking of all in-room minibars; assure accurate posting of consumptions; manage inventory of minibar items.
- Assume care of in-door plants, floral arrangements and seasonal decorations in guest rooms and common areas.
- Undertake preventative pest control measures in guest rooms, common areas and back of house space.
- Manage Housekeeping stocks and uniforms for the entire hotel.
- Maintain highest standards of Quality Assurance and Guest Satisfaction
- Performs duty management shifts.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a quality hotel
- Excellent command of written & spoken Hungarian and English
- Experience working with Opera PMS System
- Good understanding of housekeeping management systems & processes
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multitask
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- net 9 500 HUF/month cash cafeteria
- Free meals in the staff restaurant
- Discounts throughout Corinthia Hotels
Job location: Budapest, Erzsébet körút 43-49.