Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Budapest Marriott Hotel
Budapest Marriott Hotel looking for an Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- Assists in the oversight of the daily shift operations of Housekeeping and Laundry.
- Works with employees to ensure property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained.
- Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action.
- Position assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Supervises the property general cleaning schedule.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Assists in the supervision of daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in the housekeeping or related professional area
- Previous employment in a Hotel segment
Working hours: Full time employment
Place of work: Budapest Marriott Hotel
If you are interested in the position, please click on the link below: