Assistant Front Office Manager
2023. május 26. 16:00
The multi award winning Corinthia Budapest is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality and join its Front Office team.
- Maintains effective communication within the department and ensure that the Front Office Manager is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Ensures that all Front Office areas are correctly staffed and trained with a suitable team for their function, and to ensure that these team members can perform their duties to the standard required by the hotel and the company.
- Maintains the security of the hotel, safety of staff and guests and safe cash handling practice.
- Attends to any guest comments brought to their attention either directly or through the Front Office Manager, Duty Manager, Rooms Division Manager, General Manager or other Head of Department and to deal with these efficiently and courteously.
- Ensures the Front Office operations are operating efficiently and effectively 24 hours a day.
- Liaises with Guest Relations and Duty Managers to ensure VIP allocations are made, amenities arranged, and VIP guests met.
- Participates on the Duty Managers rota and the duties/routines it includes when necessary.
- Ensures that any incidents logged in the Duty Manager logbook are updated in the relevant client files.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality in similar role
- College or university degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, PMS such as Opera
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Several Corinthia discounts and experiences within Corinthia Budapest and Corinthia hotels
- Free meals on duty
Working hours: full-time
Location: Budapest, District VII, Erzsébet körút 43-49.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV.