Assistant Front Office Manager, Aquincum Hotel Budapest
AQUINCUM Hotel Budapest is seeking to recruit an ambitious, highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Handles issues, requests, and enquires promptly and courteously, notifies the individuals concerned accordingly, and follows-up accordingly
- Takes the initiative to recommend to his/her supervisor changes in methods or equipment to improve service
- Ensures client satisfaction by anticipating their needs, and attending to their requests and inquires courteously and efficiently
- Handle guests’ comments and complaints in a professional manner, so to ensure problem resolution to the guest satisfaction.
- Seek continuous improvement of Guests Satisfaction, via increases in guest related activities, Hotel services knowledge and personal attention.
- To cover duty manager shifts and assist the Front Office Manager with the running of the department.
- College or higher degree;
- 3 years relevant experience gained in a Hotel environment;
- Fluent English and preferably other languages
- Opera system knowledge
- Computer knowledge (World, Excel)
- Open to work in multi-shift schedule
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong-minded person
- Experience and professional in Front Office and Food & Beverage operations
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in the staff canteen
- Free entrance to the Aronia SPA
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: