Corporate and leisure manager, Mystery Hotel Budapest
The Corporate & Leisure Sales Manager is responsible for revenue development through sales activity targeting corporations, Travel Agencies and DMC’s. This includes both implementing business strategies to maximize revenues from assigned accounts and new business development, applying consultative selling skills. Responsibilities include in-person and telephone sales calls, detailed reporting on sales activities, partnering with marketing team on promotional activities, attending industry events, compiling market intelligence, providing input and recommendations on sales policies and collaborating with other hotel departments toward the fulfilment of company goals.
• Commitment to overall customer relationship management and revenue development plan
• Experience in account strategy, sales call planning and sales process execution
• Create a full proposal to customers for FIT, Corporate and Leisure clients in close relationship with other hotel departments within 24 hours
• Create or maintain connection with High End Leisure Agents to position the hotel in this luxury segment
• Willingness and availability to travel (attendance at travel and related industry meetings / trade shows / sales calls)
• Preparation and conduction of site visits to entertain potential and current clients based on business priorities
• Negotiates new contracts and renewals to meet sales targets, plans sales activities by identifying potential new clients
• Handling all monthly statistics and reports with related to the segment
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position
• Keep close relationship with competitor Hotels and key actors, analyze competition check results and conduct site visit with them
• The ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years sales experience within Corporate & Leisure segment.
• Take initiative and be able to negotiate rates to secure business at all times.
• Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
• Strong relationships with the local Corporate and Leisure market.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills in Hungarian and English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: