Corporate Sales Executive, Hilton Budapest City
- Responsible for driving business.
- Expanding existing partnerships through promotional efforts and sales channels.
- Working closely with the MICE Sales, the Conference, Events & Groups Teams and reporting to the Director of Sales.
- Fluency in written and spoken Hungarian.
- Ability to speak, write and read in English without difficulty.
- Must be highly result driven, customer focused with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellence in multi-tasking and time management.
- Previous experience in hotel industry / proactive hotel sales.
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in tourism, hotel management or business administration.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
What we offer:
- International working environment,
- Long-term job opportunities,
- Excellent team,
- Continuous trainings, career opportunity,
- Team Member worldwide travel program,
- Cafeteria plus free meals,
- Laundry as per policy,
- Extra working time benefits as per Hilton policy,
- Leadership & Career development,
- Employee Assistance Program.
Please send your English CV with your salary expectations.