Director of Marketing, Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Director of Marketing is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral. You will also be responsible to maximize the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications / PR
- 5+ years relevant work experience preferably in Hotel industry
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasked, can work independently and efficiently within deadlines and budget
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering high quality work in a collaborative environment through good communication and teamwork
- Excellent command in both verbal and written communication in English and Hungarian
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge in graphic and design software is an advantage
- Web research skills and familiarity with major social media resources
What we offer:
- International environment
- Long term career opportunity
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Free meals
If you are interested in the position, please send your Hungarian and English CV.