Director of Revenue / Revenue Manager
As Director of Revenue / Revenue Manager, you are responsible for implementing and reviewing revenue management strategies and processes in order to maximise revenue. You will be required to identify, manage and forecast demand to optimise revenue generation, communicating risks and opportunities to the wider hotel team. You are to strive to instil a culture of revenue optimisation within the company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the Revenue and Reservation Teams
- Ensure a consistent and rational hotel pricing and yield strategy across all channels
- Effectively use systems (Opera, Opera Sales & Catering and Synxis) to determine, implement, manage and control accurate revenue management strategies
- Evaluate and benchmark against competitor pricing, availability, and package/promotional options
- Lead the annual revenue budget process
- Continually analyse business demands, price sensitivity and booking patterns, recognizing trends and provide pricing, inventory and selling strategy recommendations
- Proactively manage inventory for the hotel to maximize room revenue
- Regularly check distribution channels (GDS, Brand and OTA) for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning
- Evaluate Daily, Weekly and Monthly Market Share reports to understand trends and opportunities, and ensuring targeted RevPAR is achieved and take adequate decision to optimize revenue
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years experience in Revenue Management, ideally within a 4* or 5* Hotel
- Previous working experience within Reservations, Front Office, Sales & Marketing/Events departments
- Experience with hotel software systems (e.g. Opera, Opera Sales & Catering and Synxis)
- Strong account management skills
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English, Hungarian is an advantage
- Strong analytical and numerate skills
- Hungarian citizenship or valid EU work permit
Why join us?
We offer you
- Discounted accommodation in our hotel chain
- Free of charge catering at colleague restaurant
- Free of charge Aronia Spa and GYM usage in our hotel
- Free guarded parking
- A stable background provided by an international hotel chain
Location: 1036 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 94.
If you would like to be part of a professional team of an international hotel chain, please send us your CV in English.