Director of Rooms, Thermal Hotel Aquincum
As a Director of Rooms / Rooms Division Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
Front Office, Housekeeping and Laundry, SPA & Wellness, Security & FLHSS, Engineering daily activities, Local authorities.
We rely on you to:
- Have strong leadership skills
- Lead an efficient Rooms Division team
- Ensure guests satisfaction
- Lead and develop talent within the team
- Support the financial objectives of the hotel
- Sets realistic but challenging targets for the team
- Meet agreed objectives
- Have attention to details
- Be a pro-active thinking
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
- Has minimum 5 years experience as Front Office Manager in 4* hotel
- Is familiar and has an extensive knowledge of property management systems (e.g. Micros/Fidelio, Opera, etc.).
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English and Hungarian
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has passion and high-energy to motivate and coach the team
- Is adaptable, flexible and resourceful
- Understands and anticipates guests’ needs.
- Has a passion for the hotel industry and an interest to grow
- Has experience in leading a multi department team
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Free of charge catering in our staff restaurant
- Free of charge Wellness and Spa usage in our hotel
- Discounted accommodation in our hotel chain
- Free guarded parking
- A stable background provided by an international hotel chain where we value and recognize your work
- Career growth opportunity
Place of work: 1036 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 94.
If you would like to be part of a professional team of an international hotel chain, please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.