The person in this position would be responsible for our guests’ experience as the Duty Manager is the first and last contact on our guests’ journey.
What we offer:
- Free of charge catering in our staff restaurant
- Free of charge Wellness and Spa usage in our hotel
- Discounted accommodation in our hotel chain
- Free guarded parking
- A stable background provided by an international hotel chain where we value and recognize your work
- Career growth opportunity
As a Duty Manager we rely on you to:
- Oversee all operation issues in the Hotel
- Represent the company and the Hotel standards through guests communication and public relations
- Maintain a personalized service standard of the reception by constant training and motivation of the team members
- Check all physical states within the Hotel public areas
- Check all staff in place and well-groomed in all operational areas
- Cooperate with Security to ensure the safety of our guests and staff as well
- Greet the VIP guests of the hotel on a daily basis
- Answer guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests
- Liaise closely with Housekeeping to ensure that optimum number of room / suites are available and all incoming guests’ requirements are met.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Report directly to the Rooms Divison Manager and administrate the daily reports
We are looking for someone who has
- Higher professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Front Office senior role, preferably in a 4* hotel - Opera system knowledge would be appreciated
- Guest-oriented approach
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Hungarian and English
- Positive attitude, flexibility at work
- Hungarian citizenship or EU citizenship or the holder of a valid EU working
Location: 1036 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 94.
If you would like to be part of a professional team of an international hotel chain, please send us your CV in English.