Executive Housekeeper – Hard Rock Hotel Budapest
Hard Rock International is a spirited global brand expanding around the globe. Since 1971, we have paved the way for the next generation of Hard Rock Hotel leaders to deliver authentic experiences that rock.
If you're looking to take your hospitality career to the next level, check out the following open position at HARD ROCK HOTEL BUDAPEST then email your resume.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for all duties of the housekeeping operation and cleanliness levels in all areas of the property. This position requires strong attention to detail, leadership skills, and the ability to effectively deal with department heads, guests, and team members. The operations include 136 beautiful, brand new rooms on 7 floors, Restaurant, Bar, Roxy meeting space and Gym.
- Lead, direct, and manage all department operations. Maintain regular presence throughout the department.
- Establish and maintain accurate inventory records. Participate in periodic department inventories. Recommend appropriate actions based on results of inventory reporting.
- Monitor operations to ensure consistent sequence of service is followed and all brand standards are properly executed.
- Read and review invoices to verify the accuracy of invoice specs and determine expenses, amount, and type of product being delivered to the property.
- Review and develop guest history records to enhance personalized service for repeat guests.
- Ensure the proper handling, maintenance, storage, and security of all department equipment.
- Set and maintain standards of cleanliness. Inspect all areas of responsibility daily.
- Establish and execute detailed cleaning and preventive maintenance programs of all furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors; assist in negotiating agreements.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work performed by contracted vendors.
- Create department budget to include resource quantities, costs, and expenses.
- Prepare and execute business plans to ensure the maximization of department performance.
- Create and develop goals and operational strategies for the operations that are aligned with the Hard Rock brand. Communicate the role that each employee has in their achievement and ensure accountability.
- Monitor actual expenses to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments, and adjust strategies and forecasts accordingly.
- Review weekly forecasts and planning of cost expenditures to correspond to forecasted occupancy and costs.
- Balance staffing levels and labor to achieve ideal employee/guest engagement and cost ratio.
- Attract and select the best talent available from inside or outside the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to retain staff.
- Train, coach, and counsel managers, supervisors and employees to achieve their career goals and maximize their potential.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance and deliver recognition and rewards.
- Promote a positive work environment for all employees and ensure all employment related processes and documentation are in compliance.
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to communicate global programs, implement new products and procedures, and discuss areas of opportunities, special events, and other activities.
- Participate in and ensure Sound Checks are being conducted in department.
- Ensure an extraordinary experience and create loyalty to the property and Hard Rock brand by exceeding expectations through exceptional service and product quality.
- Resolve guest complaints and implement changes to prevent future issues.
- Monitor quality assurance program scores and guest feedback. Take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintain presence in property during peak business periods.
YOU ARE OUR FUTURE BAND MEMBER IF YOU
- Have at least 6+ years’ experience in hospitality management, preferably in Housekeeping operations.
- Luxury hotel experience preferred
- Have high energy with effective and influential people skill
- Have positive attitude and the desire to motivate others
- Are able to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously
- Have great communication and listening skills
- Have hands on management style and lead by example
- Opera system knowledge would be appreciated
- Are really accurate in financial data and administrative processes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are a music fun
- Deep understanding of lifestyle hotels and premium dining products and services.
- Passion for music and knowledge of music trends preferred.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fair employment with correct salary package
- Positive, young dynamic team
- Unique working environment in a brand new hotel
- Opportunity to gain experience in a multinational environment
- Global Hard Rock discounts to café, hotel and casino
Bring along your style, creativity, and personality and help us deliver amplified guest service in Hard Rock Hotel Budapest.
If you are interested in the position,
please apply with your English and Hungarian CV.