Front Desk Manager – Budapest Marriott Hotel
Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Telephone center and Guest Services- Concierge, Front Desk. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Supervises daily Front Desk shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area
- English knowledge is higher advanced/fit for negotiation, Hungarian knowledge is mandatory
- Have high level leadership skills, and you are able to manage execution
- Opera booking system knowledge
What we offer:
- Learning and development opportunities
- International Career
- Marriott discounts all around the world
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Reward and recognition programs
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.