Front Office Manager
As a Front Office Manager we rely on you to
- Provide a best-fit solution to fulfil the customer needs and expectations
- Assist in enhancing the guest satisfaction scores of the hotel
- Handle issues, requests, and enquires promptly and courteously, so to ensure problem resolution to the guest satisfaction
- Ensure that Front Desk colleagues provide courteous service to customers and smooth efficient guest services at all times
- Develop and implement action plans to maximise performance
- Work closely with Sales & Revenue/Reservations teams and other operational departments
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Has minimum 2 year experienced as Front Office Manager in 4* hotel
- Is familiar and has an extensive knowledge of property management systems (e.g. Micros/Fidelio, Opera, etc.).
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English and ideally in an additional language
- Has an optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has passion and high-energy to motivate and coach the team
- Is adaptable and resourceful
- Understands and anticipates guests’ needs.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Free of charge catering in our staff restaurant
- Discounted accommodation in our hotel chain
- Free guarded parking
- A stable background provided by an international hotel chain where we value and recognize your work
Place of work: 1036 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 94.
If you would like to be part of a professional team of an international hotel chain, please send us your CV!