Ramada by Wyndham Budapest City Center looking for Hotel Manager.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects and activities.
Key competencies and experience required:
- Minimum three years same position experience in an international hotel environment
- Advanced MS Office skills and Europrotel
- Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Promote and market the business
- Manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Set and achieve sales and profit targets
- Analyse and sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
- Recruit, train and monitor staff
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- Meet and greet customers deal with customer complaints and comments
- Address problems and troubleshoot accordingly
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings deal with contractors and suppliers
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Applicants must hold valid work authorisation for Hungary
- Hungarian and Excellent English required
Place of work: Budapest, District V.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: