Hotel Operations Manager
- Strategic and operative business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation
- Verifies implementation of service strategy and initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations, increase profit and market share
- Holds the property leadership team accountable for strategy execution and guides their individual professional development.
- Builds loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results.
- MA degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major with 5 years’ experience in the hotel management operations, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management with 10 years’ experience in the hotel management operations, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
Master's degree at Corvinus University or at a foreign university in Leadership & Management is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated growth in guest satisfaction in previous jobs
- Committed to environmental protection
- Human-oriented leadership skills
What we offer:
- Stabile, full-time job
- Competitive income
- Challenging position in a growing company
If you are interested in the position, please, send your CV, motivation letter, salary expectation and cafeteria preferences to