The Aquincum hotel managed by Corinthia Hotels is looking for an ambitious and operationally focused Housekeeping Manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and organize the daily operational tasks of the housekeeping team
- Focus on operation, day to day management of the team
- Identify improvement in quality, cleanliness and people management
- Support Rooms Division Manager in developing business policy plan
- Participating in the Duty Management
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2 years Executive Housekeeping or Housekeeping Manager experience in a hotel environment
- Has hotel experience in 4* property
- Having hands on management style and lead by example.
- Is experienced in laundry operation, task assignment and public area management.
- Is capable to work as a team member as well as a leader
- Is familiar and has an extensive knowledge of Opera
- Is flexible in working times (weekends and evenings upon business needs)
- Is accurate in financial data and administrative processes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- Discounted accommodation in our hotel chain
- Free of charge catering at colleague restaurant
- Free of charge spa and wellness usage in our hotel
- Free guarded parking
- A stable background provided by an international hotel chain where we value and recognize your work
If you would like to be part of a professional team of an international hotel chain, please send us your CV in English.