To a) assist the Housekeeping Manager in ensuring that all rooms are made as per company and brand standard, b) be responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel, helping to provide a memorable brand unique guest experience at all times and c) be a passionate host for our guests in all areas of the hotel.
What will I be doing?
- Execute duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager or General Manager
- Plan the work for the housekeeping department distribute room-cleaning assignments accordingly during absences of the Housekeeping Manager
- Assign regular duties and special duties for housekeeping team members in rooms area, meeting areas, public areas, laundry and heart of house during the absence of the Housekeeping Manager
- Be a role model for Housekeeping Team Members in terms of reliability, hospitality, work efficiency and brighthearted behaviours.
- Clean a few rooms every day and increase cleaning tasks in times of high occupancy.
- Supervise HSK Team Members, check cleaned areas and recognize HSK Team Members for work well done
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in providing a work environment to Housekeeping Team Members that allows everyone to thrive and fulfil their potential,
- Be a positive and very active contributor in meetings (e.g. Huddles) with the Housekeeping team to help achieve / maintain a high level of trust & engagement
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in planning, offering and conducting regular skills and procedure trainings for Housekeeping Team Members
- Volunteer to participate in company campaigns like TwP or TM committees such as the Brighthearted Committee
- Provide constructive suggestions/feedback to the Housekeeping Manager on product, processes and Guest complaints
- Always deliver ‘fair share’ in team task elements of the role and support colleagues whose workload may temporarily be heavy
- Attend and resolve guest complaints on the spot
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What we offer:
- Monthly Salary
- Meals in the Team Member restaurant
- Work uniform and its laundry