Marketing Coordinator - Hard Rock Hotel Budapest
The Hard Rock Hotel Budapest is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Director.
- Work with selected agency partners on the digital strategy and the implementation of digital campaigns.
- Ensure that the hotel's website is accurate and updated.
- Manage the property’s social media accounts in accordance with Hard Rock's standards and frequency.
- Ensure consistent application of the Hard Rock brand on all marketing, communication and media to ensure brand compliance.
- Work with Hard Rock brand marketing team on the creation of collateral, creative and campaigns.
- Keep the Hard Rock brand marketing team aware of property initiatives and insights to ensure brand compliance.
- Ensure creative guidelines from the brand are being used and creative is reviewed and approved through the proper channels.
- Monitor campaign results to determine variance and KPIS to assess performance and adjust strategies and forecasts accordingly.
- Monitor quality assurance program scores and guest feedback.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, luxury hotel or lifestyle brand marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in social media and digital
- High energy, positive attitude
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and listening skills and excellent speaking, reading, and writing ability.
- Strong command of software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, an eye for design, a passion for marketing and creativity.
- Fluency in English & Hungarian.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Positive, dynamic team
- Unique working environment in a brand new hotel
- Global Hard Rock discounts to café, hotel and casino
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.