MICE Sales Executive, Hilton Budapest City
- Working closely with the Director of Sales, the Corporate Sales and the Conference, Events & Groups Teams.
- Drive business and expand existing partnerships through promotional efforts and sales channels.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of accounts, key prospect and suspect accounts.
- Generate revenue by attracting new business across this market segment to reach the set budgeted targets.
- Fluency in written and spoken Hungarian (essential) and English
- A minimum of 2 years proactive hotel sales experience.
- Ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree (faculty of Hotel Management will be an advantage).
- Must be highly result driven, customer focused with strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Budapest MICE/Entertainment market with existing relationships is preferable.
- Previous experience in working for an International Hotel chain is preferable, but not a must.
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Long-term job opportunities
- Excellent team
- Continuous trainings, career opportunity
- Team Member worldwide travel program
- Cafeteria plus free meals
- Laundry as per policy
- Extra working time benefits as per Hilton policy
- Leadership & Career development
Please send your English CV with your salary expectations to: