Multi-Hotel Revenue Manager
Multi-Hotel Revenue Manager will be working in the Franchise RMoD Centralized Team with the main responsibilities of implementing and reviewing performance within the framework of hotel strategy using RM methods, processes, and tools, in place in one or several hotels composing his/her portfolio in order to maximize the revenue results.
- Responsible for the implementation of the overall revenue management strategies within the defined portfolio
- Support the hotel Management team to define the hotel strategy for current/long term periods with the goal of boosting revenue streams and maximizing KPI results
- Analyze the hotels results and performance (average rates, occupancy, Rev PAR)
- Complex analysis of the various KPIs and indicators provided by various systems and data source
- Ability to translate complex data into actions, comprehensible and clear commentaries for the client
- Ensures that revenue management systems and tools are properly implemented and maintained
- Daily review of the portfolio data using the Daily Reports and apply dynamic strategy changes when required
- University or college degree preferring to be specialized in Hotel Management, Economist or Business
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience (in a full-time RM position, multi-property preferred)
- Fluent spoken and written English required
- Strong technical skills (experience with Revenue Management Systems)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration system
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
Working hours: Full time job, flexible working time
Place of work: Budapest, Krisztina krt. 41-43. 1.em.
Apply with English CV + salary exp.