Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Reservation Manager.
- Overseeing the reservations department to maintain optimum levels of production resulting in optimum occupancy
- Complying with standard operational procedures to ensure quality of customer service, efficiency and productivity of work.
- Implementing revenue management system and standards and control total hotel revenue, availability and pricing
- Working closely with the Director of Revenue and providing comprehensive support and input on the effectiveness of the hotel revenue strategy.
- Deputy in the absence of the Director of Revenue.
- Be fluent in Hungarian and English, additional language is an advantage
- Have college degree in tourism and hotel management
- Have 2+ years work experience in hospitality
- Have excellent problem solving, motivating and training skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage own time and others efficiently
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Long-term job opportunity
- Prestigious work environment
- Opportunities for progression, trainings
- Complimentary daily employee meal
- Several employee benefits
- 50% discount at the Párisi Passage Café & Brasserie
- International discounts within the Hyatt Hotel chain
Place of work: Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest Part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to: