2023. március 01. 17:36
The stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel Budapest is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Supporting the daily operation of the Reservation Department;
- Handling general administrative duties;
- Registering individual and group bookings;
- Responding to incoming emails and phone inquiries;
- Maintaining continuous contact with other departments.
- Getting the highest possible income in the total hotel supply (upselling);
- Handling administrative duties related to group booking (over 10 rooms) such as name lists, room blocks, complimentary items;
- Monitoring bookings arriving from other booking portals;
- Paying special attention to orders arriving on a high occupancy business day;
- Carefully handling higher/executive room or apartment requests;
- Recognizing potential upselling, business opportunities and forwarding it to the right sub department (corporate sales leads, MICE sales leads, F&B, Marketing);
- Responsible for training, mentoring the reservation team in terms of quality and sales optimisation and any issues related to the daily operation;
- College or higher degree;
- 3 years relevant experience preferably gained in a Hotel environment;
- Fluent English;
- Opera knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities;
- Flexible, team player with positive attitude;
- Up to date with trends and events in the hotel industry and Budapest market;
- Strong leadership skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Several Corinthia discounts and experiences within Corinthia Budapest and Corinthia hotels
- Free meals on duty
- Social events for team members
- Upsell & incentive programs on top of the basic salary
- Opportunities to learn and develop
Job location: Budapest, District VII, Erzsébet körút 43-49.
If you are interested in the position, please apply by CV with photo.