Revenue Manager - Hard Rock Hotel Budapest
Revenue Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of all revenue strategies aimed to maximize room revenues and channel mix for optimal profitabiliy and market penetration. This position is a strategic business leader who implements, oversees and manages all property revenue and reservations systems and programs to ensure established revenue goals are achieved. The Revenue Manager must harmonize the culture, mission, values, and quality standards to ensure maximum potential is achieved. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional and personable service that ensures the engagement of employees, guests, and owners.
• Fluency in Hungarian and English: additional languages preferred
• Strong command of software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and hotel-specific platforms (MICROS Opera, Sabre/SYNXIS, Delphi, SUN, etc.).
• High energy with effective and influential people skills. Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others
• Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously should pose a challenge without being overwhelming
• Strong communication and listening skills and excellent speaking, reading, and writing ability
What we offer:
• Stable, long term employment
• Fun, multicultural team
• 50% discount on HRH Budapest Rock Shop and Hard Rock Café Budapest and worldwide corporate discount on all Hard Rock Hotel, Casino and Café’s.
• Team building, trainings, free meals, health insurance
If you are interested in the position, please, send your Resume to: