Rock Shop üzletvezető
„Love All – Serve All!”
The Rock Shop Manager is responsible for achieving retail sales, cost of sales, and inventory goals, and managing all Rock Shop operations to develop and execute store, category, product, and pricing plans that address the guests’ needs. The Rock Shop Manager coordinates with Hard Rock International and approved vendors to order and develop product appropriate for market and location sales.
- Build business/market share by developing new ways to promote company and by participating in events to increase sales and profits.
- Develop annual and seasonal merchandise plans, including plans to address market fluctuation.
- Ensure proper assortment planning for Rock Shop, based on sales volume, floor space, and Hard Rock brand standards and direction.
- Maintain proper inventory, including core retail items, and ensure availability in Rock Shop at all times to maximize sales.
- Monitor quality issues and underperforming items, and create strategies for resolution.
- 1+ years’ experience in retail, purchasing, and operations management
- Fluency in Hungarian and English: additional languages preferred.
- High energy with effective and influential people skills. Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously should pose a challenge without being overwhelming.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Positive, young dynamic team
- Unique working environment in a brand new hotel
- Global Hard Rock discounts to café, hotel and casino
Place of work: Budapest 1065
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: