Sales assistant, Fraser Residence Budapest
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English - written & spoken) additional language is an advantage,
• Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel),+
• Customer oriented personality,
• Friendly, flexible person with positive attitude,
• Able to work in team,
• Experience in hotel sales, reservations asst. or Front Office is an advantage.
• Preparing accommodation offers,
• Keep in touch with our partners,
• Preparing reports,
• Updating OTAs,
• To be up to date about competitors and market conditions, both locally as well as regionally and to provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing,
• To be aware of local market competition, to monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in the hotel.
• Company offers real challenges,
• Good career development possibilities in an international environment.
With English CV and introduction via e-mail:
The worldwide Fraser Collection of Gold Standard Serviced, Hotel Residences and Boutique Lifestyle Hotels: http://frasershospitality.com