Sales Manager – Hungarian Convention Bureau
Representing Hungarian market participants at the international business events area, HCB is in the middle of re-branding its reputation and intensively developing its activities, supported by a newly formed dynamic, professional, and results-oriented Sales Team.
As a great step toward our goals and with a clear aim to strengthen reputation of Hungary as an outstanding business events destination, we are looking for a new SALES MANAGER.
As a non-competitive, support organisation in the business events industry of Budapest and Hungary, we keep integrating and re-structuring our wide-scale efforts and resources to become an even more significant player in this specific market. By opening new channels, focusing on untapped or less exploited opportunities, and building new connections, we offer a market of stable and engaged stakeholders, committed members and quality-brand service providers (first-class hotel chains, agencies etc.) in Hungary.Our goal is to create a vivid atmosphere and new experiences among our partners and visitors in a dynamically developing environment, right in the middle of Europe.
We are proud of our colleagues’ professionalism, skills, and human-oriented attitude, as well.
As a direct report of the Marketing Director and cooperating tightly with other departments of the organization, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- promote Budapest as a business events destination in the international market
- participate in setting up promotion action plans
- active marketing work with significant partners/markets
- client management
- create prognosis and KPI reports
- explore new, potential marketing opportunities
- organize tours for potential clients
- handle client inquiries and offers as well as collect market information and manage key data
You can be a successful candidate in case you have
- at least 3-4 years of sales experience with a proven sales record
- working proficiency in English (level C1)
- second foreign language (at least level B2)
- university or college degree
- excellent presentation- and negotiation skills
Your flexibility, confidence in decision-making, and devotion to quality work will be key to both your and our Company’s success.Applications are accepted until 30th August 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Professional Resume with your degrees/professional courses, work history with relevant detailed experience, language - and IT skills
- Motivation letter with your goals, motivators and main results related to the position as well as your salary expectation.