Senior Sales Manager
NETIZEN Budapest Centre Hotel is looking for a candidate to fulfill a responsible and strategic position in the hotel.
- Supporting Developing and Executing Sales Strategies
- Maximizing Revenue
- Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
- Managing Sales Activities: monitors all day to day activities of direct reports• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business
- Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data: Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property’s financial room and catering goals.
- Building Successful Relationships: Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external. • Works collaboratively with off-property sales to ensure the property needs are being achieved and the sales efforts are complementary, not duplicative.
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge is a must, other language is welcome
- 1-3 years of hotel sales experience
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Central location
- Laptop, cellphone
- Amazing and young team spirit
- Competitive salary and bonus package
Work schedule: 8 hours per day
Location: Budapest, District VII
If you are interested in the position, please send us your English CV.