2023. március 09. 10:00
The multi award winning Corinthia Budapest is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
The Spa Manager is responsible for providing outstanding quality Spa service for our customers by quality work and compliance of hotel standards and performing job responsibilities to increase efficiency.
- Establish guest relations, introduce upselling and coordinate it continuously.
- Schedule, organize and supervise the Spa Team.
- Participate in recruitment, deliver trainings and the development programs for the Spa Team.
- Compile the annual payroll and headcount budget and forecast.
- Create the SPA House Rules and revise it annually.
- Check the guest satisfaction results, make statistics and analyse them.
- Coordinate the purchasing of the products and materials for the SPA.
- Participate at fixed assets and consumables stock takes.
- Establish and implement SPA packages and launch them on the market
- Actively participate in preparing a marketing plan, make suggestions and execution in close cooperation with the Sales and Marketing Director
- Implement new membership package, make meetings, make contracts.
- Organize events for the SPA members.
- Create promotions for the newsletter.
- Make daily reports relating to the number of the SPA guests (hotel, outside, members), number of treatments, revenue.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Spa Management and Operations
- Spa related Certification ideally in the field of treatments
- Service orientated attitude and creativity
- Excellent command of written & spoken Hungarian and English
- Ability to manage, coordinate a team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Free meals in the staff restaurant
- Free parking in the garage of the hotel
- Discounts throughout Corinthia Hotels
- Opportunity to learn and develop
Work schedule: full-time
Job location: Budapest, Erzsébet körút 43-49.
If you are interested in the position, please apply by CV.