The Vibe Manager is responsible for supporting the property in all aspects of music and culture. This person creates an exceptional climate of guest oriented service and works to implement brand amenity programs and ensure effective utilization of music across the property.
- Build business/market share by utilizing brand amenity programs to leverage as Hard Rock's differentiator in the hospitality space.
- Organize and manage local events to showcase the property and brand while demonstrating music industry connection.
- Initiate agreements with entertainment artists for local support and performances.
- Establish and nurture relationships with celebrities and talents (bands, DJ’s, etc.). Translate strategy into specific business actions and individual accountabilities that achieve results.
- Oversee social media communications to ensure consistency with brand voice.
- Serve as spokesperson for the property on Vibe related initiatives.
- Monitor, adjust, and create music playlists, adapted to location, time of day and Vibe.
- Evaluate and adjust overall guest experiences based on interaction with guests, industry trends, corporate initiatives, etc.
- Enhance group business experience through customization.
- Participate in the induction of new staff members to Hard Rock culture.
- Create and participate in the ongoing training and development of staff and management, focusing on music, memorabilia, company culture, and the spirit of Rock ‘n Roll.
- Understand PCMusic platform.
- Research music trends ensuring the brand’s relevance within the music community and mind of the consumers.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work performed by contracted vendors.
- Create department budget to include resource quantities, costs, and expenses.
- Review weekly forecasts and planning of cost expenditures to correspond to forecasted occupancy and costs.
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to communicate global programs, implement new products and procedures, and discuss areas of opportunities, special events, and other activities.
- Participate in and ensure Sound Checks are being conducted in department.
- Ensure an extraordinary experience and create loyalty to the property and Hard Rock brand by exceeding expectations through exceptional service and product quality.
- Resolve guest complaints and implement changes to prevent future issues.
- Monitor quality assurance program scores and guest feedback. Take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintain presence in property during peak business periods.
- Ensure that property is well maintained and that operational areas have a vibe that meets or exceeds brand standards and guest expectations.
- Ensure all property policies and procedures are fully implemented in department, including health and safety guidelines.
- Maintain relationships with key clients, owners, and investors.
- Maintain effective relationships with guests.
- Maintain communication with Hard Rock corporate staff.
- Develop positive relationships within the business and social community.
- Promote the organization in and out of industry and at relevant trade associations.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners, and investors.
- Generate incremental revenue and brand awareness through the creation and implementation of brand relevant local events and promotions.
- Operate ethically to protect the Hard Rock brand. Ensure brand and business initiatives are implemented.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest, employee, and company information.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATION
- Degree/diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides knowledge, skills, and ability sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Deep understanding of local music scene.
- Experience with PCMusic platform.
- High energy with effective and influential people skills. Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously should pose a challenge without being overwhelming.
- Ability to comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Strong communication and listening skills and excellent speaking, reading, and writing ability.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, owners, investors, and employees of the organization.
- Ability to perform complex quantitative calculations or reasoning.
- Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing.
- Strong command of software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and hotel-specific platforms (MICROS Opera, Sabre/SYNXIS, Delphi, SUN, etc.).
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Fluency in English: additional languages preferred.
- Deep understanding of lifestyle hotels and premium dining products and services.
- Possess solid music backgroun with knowledge of national and local music acts, talent, and DJ’s
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Positive, young dynamic team
- Unique working environment in a brand new hotel
- Global Hard Rock discounts to café, hotel and casino
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.