Associate Market Manager, Expedia
*This role can be home based or based in Munich*
The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility in his assigned territory is to initiate, develop and maintain a high quality portfolio of hotel products (i.e. relevant, attractive and competitive) for Expedia’s fast-growing global customer base.
They will also continuously work with their hotel partners to help them maximize the production potential from their participation in the Expedia marketplace by smartly utilizing the power of Expedia LPS toolset.
Consistently leveraging data specific to their market available in Expedient, Expedia’s proprietary market insights and activity prioritization dashboard, and leveraging their local market knowledge, Associate Market Managers will:
• Build and progressively expand their portfolio of local hotel partners by introducing prospective high potential partners to Expedia’s global value proposition and facilitating their onboarding process
• Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and superior consulting services to hotel partners
• Ensure that their partner hotels’ product is consistently optimized and competitive on the Expedia sites to maximize customer conversion
• Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
• Secure seasonal deals, evergreen and dynamic promotions to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts.
• Continuously promote to and develop hotel partners’ high engagement with Expedia’s full suite of: unique market insights, revenue management tools, marketing and merchandising opportunities, specialised brands potential opportunities, self-service tools, connectivity solutions and key support functions
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics
• 50 – 60% of travel may be required
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree; major in tourism or hospitality a plus but not required
• 2-4 years’ experience
• 50 – 60% of travel might be required for market visits
For more information and to apply, please click HERE >>