Incoming MICE Event Manager, Inspiration Travel DMC Budapest
As an incoming MICE Event Manager you will be required to proactively source new businesses and grow existing relationships, make quotations with tailor-made services, monitor the budget and deliver an unforgettable and inspired event to the client.
Job Requirements – Are these your professional skills?
• English, advanced level is required, both written and verbal
• Preferable other language
• Tourism degree or similar
• A good knowledge on Hungary as a destination
• Previous experience in MICE (DMC, agent or tour operator) and sales&marketing
• Computer literacy and excellent MS Office skills
This is what we will expect from you:
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while maintaining continuous client contact
• Act as the main communication link with the client along the entire project
• Offer professional, friendly and engaging communication with clients that guarantees loyalty and repeat business
• Attention to details, preciseness, seriousness
• A can do attitude
• Creativity, and ready to think out-of-the-box
• Proactive, positive and energetic personality, with a well-developed sense of humor
• Participate in sales blitzes, international trade shows, workshops and sales trips as required
• Be responsible for the budget and profitability of each project you manage
• Work together with suppliers, and make them responsible for their deadlines and quality of work
We offer: full-time job, pleasant atmoshpere, competitive salary, a laptop and a mobile phone to use.
Please send your CV and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org