Executive Chef, art’otel budapest
At art’otel budapest we are on the lookout for an EXECUTIVE CHEF!
As an Executive Chef, it will be your responsibility to ensure the smooth and profitable operation of the Kitchen Department that serves all F&B Outlets within the hotel.
Key tasks & responsibilities
Under the direct leadership of the General Manager:
• Responsible for the smooth operation of his areas including food production, food preparation, food service and food storage areas.
• Prepare and propose new menu cards, compare prices
• Calculate food costs for all outlets, also bar & breakfast
• Purchasing and stock handling of all needed food
• Regular contact to suppliers, drive them to optimize service and minimize cost
• Responsible for stock taking according to given deadlines of management
• Responsible for the administration of the Kitchen Department
• Manager on Duty role
What we are looking for
• Relevant professional degree
• Several years of similar experience as Executive Chef preferably in a hotel environment
• Excellent (inter)personal and communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
• Effective leadership skills
Think you have what we’re looking for?