Executive Chef - Hard Rock Hotel Budapest
The Executive Chef is responsible for overseeing all day to day kitchen operations and outside catering for the hotel. Determines menu changes, necessary equipment and ingredients, and handles special menu requests. Also supervises, trains and develops the staff of the kitchen and ensures all staff members adhere to appropriate food safety/sanitation guidelines, in accordance with local and federal health and safety regulations.
• Supervise and participate in the production and plating of food service areas to maintain the best quality food style possible.
• Execute consistent, high quality food presentation.
• Provide direction for menu development.
• Develop and implement guidelines and standards for purchasing, receiving, and storage of food, supplies, and equipment. Ensure pars are maintained in order to avoid shortages and reduce costs.
• Communicate and coordinate regularly with F&B department
• Ensure the proper handling, maintenance, storage, and security of all department equipment.
• Balance staffing levels and labor to achieve ideal employee/guest engagement and cost ratio.
• Ensure all staff have food safety and sanitation certifications required by law
• Operate ethically to protect the Hard Rock brand. Ensure brand and business initiatives are implemented.
• Hungarian and English language is a must
• Excellent knowledge on hungarian cuisine
• Luxury hotel experience preferred
• 8+ years’ experience in hospitality management
• Working knowledge of local hospitality industry and culture; work experience in country preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Brand new hotel environment
• Global discount to all Hard Rock entity
• Career opportunity
• Medical benefits
If you are interested in the position, please, send your English resume and food style portfolio to: