Business and Pricing Analyst Position, Budapest
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
• Creating and proposing effective strategic pricing structures to maintain market competitiveness, improving yield trends and dynamic market shares on key revenue routes;
• Identifying and providing market overviews to Revenue Management (RM) department highlighting key competitors for benchmark and target segments on key revenue Origin & Destinations (O&Ds);
• Providing analyses and insights into market pricing conditions and drive recommendations to RM on pricing structures and tactical pricing points;
• Establishing dynamic synergies with the Demand & Inventory teams in Head Office to target high potential opportunities for Hungary and Slovakia in terms of traffic and yields;
• Analyzing and creating strategic pricing actions within the Hungarian market to effectively target market segments and/or specific flight opportunities using relevant RM data;
• Advising RM on competitive risks which need to be addressed to ensure Qatar Airways proposition to the market continues to be dynamic and revenue generating;
• Analyzing and monitoring performance on new and key routes, yield contributions, seat factors, forward bookings, and top O&Ds by retrieving relevant KPIs though Management Information systems, Market Intelligence Data, GDS, etc.;
• Identifying and providing market analyses, traffic trends & forecasts, demand trends, seasonal cycles, seat/load factors to senior managers and stakeholders using statistical tools and forecasting datasets; within RM to put forward solid proposals, influencing pricing actions and optimizing class mix to maximize yields;
• Extrapolating and analyzing commercial trends using relevant datasets for on performance-related requests – capacity analyses, booked seat factors, market shares, class mix, seat/load factors, forecasts, etc.;
• Analyzing and providing detailed new route analyses for business cases, highlighting potentials for Hungary and Slovakia, identifying key market segments/businesses.
You must hold a Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics. You will have 3 years of relevant work experience. You must have high degree of proficiency with analytical tools such as MS Office professional, Excel, Power Point, preferably MS Access. You must know how to manipulate large data sets and technical knowledge of Airline Revenue Management systems. Strong analytical skills are key requirements of this role. You must speak fluent Hungarian and English.
Budapest City office
Send your CV and references to the firstname.lastname@example.org address. (x)