Cabin Crew – SaudiGulf Airlines
Who we are?
We are the new national Boutique Airline based in Saudi Arabia. After 2 years of preparations we are ready to start the operations at the last quarter of 2015 and we are looking for motivated and service oriented flight attendants who are interested to fly for an airline whose goal is to offer highest quality standards and best service to its customer. SaudiGulf Airlines purchased 4 brand new A320 aircraft which are currently being delivered and signed another 16 firm order for brand new Jets to be delivered in 2016.
Our vision is to become the second national carrier in Saudi Arabia and be the most service and customer friendly airline in Saudi Arabia and within the region.
SaudiGulf Airlines will operate domestic and international flights out of its first home base Dammam in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. International routes will cover flights to the Middle East, Northern Africa as well as the Indian subcontinent.
What will be your responsibility?
As one of our Cabin Crew you will ensure the safety and comfort of our clients on board. You will warrant that the flight will be a unique experience for our clients by providing first class services at all times. You will be the ambassador of Saudi Gulf brand and will represent us wherever in the world you are.
What do we offer?
- Fantastic tax-free salary which is competitive within the industry and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Free accommodation in a modern shared fully-furnished apartment. Everything is provided for you to ensure that you have a safe, secure and comfortable home in Dammam
- SaudiGulf transport to take from your accommodation to the airport for your flight duties and then to bring you back home again after your flight.
- Excellent free medical insurance and life/accident insurance.
- Annual leave of 25 days.
- Genuine advantages for career progression in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
Minimum criteria and qualifications
To become one of our Cabin Crew you will need to meet the following criteria and qualifications:
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension.
- Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Must be confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the SaudiGulf uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the SaudiGulf uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Never convicted of a criminal offence.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet all of our criteria and you don't want to miss out on a great career and exciting lifestyle, apply now! Please do not forget to attach:
- Your CV
- Short motivation letter why you would like to fly for SaudiGulf Airlines
- 1 detailed color photograph of your face
- 1 full length photograph
Please send your application to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you soon.