Sales & Distribution Manager MICE
- Responsible for managing and implementing sales and distribution strategy in business scope (segments &/ or region) in order to develop digital solutions, re-define cooperation's to achieve performance/ profitability and cover market/partner demand.
- Develop and ensures with Director Mice & Leisure Distribution Northern Europe alignment of goals, strategic objectives and strategic plan, with the overall vision and direction
- Establish, manage and maintain relationships & integrations with third parties/vendors, focus MICE
- Growth Connected Revenue & maximize strategic & annual KPIs.
- Control, optimize and report sales outputs of those action plans
- Identify, selecting and developing new business solutions and nice opportunities in regional business scope and to roll-out efficient services to regional network
- Monitor and control ongoing projects and contractor performance (based on vendor agreement)
- Oversee relationships with key stakeholders
- Maximise market, new business competitor intelligence
- Part of the NNE Sales team, working closely with the other regional sales functions and work streams
- University of College degree
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Fluency in English, German is advantage
What we offer:
- Office with modern design & activity
- Competitive remuneration system
- Home office 2-3 days per week
Working hours: full time
Place of work: Budapest, District I.
You can apply for this position through the below link: https://careers.accor.com/global/en/job/21012653/Sales-Distribution-Manager-MICE