F&B Outlets Manager
Our brilliant F&B outlets manager’s responsibility include Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and M Club. Supervises daily Outlets operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the F&B operation. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan. Directs and motivates team. Plans a strategy to accomplish goals.
We are looking for YOU, if your experience and education background is the followings:
- 4 years experience in food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area,
2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 3 years experience in food and beverage, culinary or related professional area.
- English knowledge is at higher advanced level /fit for negotiation
- Have high level leadership skills, and you are able to manage execution
- MICROS/ Symphony system knowledge is preferred
- Food Safety Certification is an advantage.
Core work activities:
- Managing Day-to-Day Operations
- Leading Food and Beverage Team in Day to Day Activities, Holding Teams to High Work Standards, and Modeling Those Standards
- Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Managing Profitability
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of the world’s largest hotel company offering you
- Learning and development opportunities - International Career - Marriott discounts all around the world - Competitive compensation and benefits package – Reward and recognition programs – Take Care of your overall well-being
… and more.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.