Restaurant Chef - Budapest Marriott Hotel
Budapest Marriott Hotel looking for a Restaurant Chef.
- Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations.
- Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
- Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
- Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports.
- Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily.
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- High school diploma or GED
- 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area
- Previous employment in Hotel segment
Working hours: Full time employment
Place of work: Budapest Marriott Hotel
If you are interested in the position, please click on the link below: