Sales Manager, Budapest
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Meets with representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Manages accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Is familiar with the workings of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
Education and Experience
We are going to hire Hotel Sales Manager hold Bachelor’s Degrees in Business, Marketing or Finance and most also hold Master’s Degrees in similar fields. Candidate must also have several years of experience in the sales and marketing sector, preferably in the hospitality section with strong English communication skills.
Ramada by Wyndham is part of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchising company with over 9,300 hotels and 20 brands in approximately 90 countries.
Ramada by Wyndham one of the most recognised hotel brands in the world with more than 850 hotels in over 60 countries, continues to expand its presence all across Europe with the opening of Ramada by Wyndham Budapest City Center, Hungary. Opened in June 2020, the hotel adds to a growing portfolio of over 100 Ramada by Wyndham hotels in important European destinations, including the UK, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, amongst others.