Corporate Sales Manager, Corinthia Hotel Budapest
Our new colleague will obtain good knowledge about the local and global accounts (existing and new accounts) and develop close cooperation with them to drive business into Corinthia Hotel Budapest and shift share.
- Organizes site visits, sales calls, sales blitzes and other customer activities;
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., RSO's);
- Maintains all the administration for the segment;
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts;
- Responsible for an updated Opera S&C database of accounts including reports;
- Works with the Revenue Management Team to identify best strategies to maximize revenue for the hotel and to develop accurate data reporting.
- Strong knowledge of the corporate segment and the hotel market in Budapest;
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Sales Executive in a 5 star hotel or a Sales Manager in 4 star hotel;
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs;
- Knowledge of Opera system
If you are interested in the position, please, send your CV to: