Hard Rock Hotel Budapest – Storeroom Supervisor
The Storeroom Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the storeroom providing support and guidance to the storeroom team.
- Supervise employees to ensure assigned duties are completed to standard and a positive guest experience is delivered.
- Inventory storeroom.
- Ensure all food and beverage items are dated and rotated.
- Ensure coolers are at correct temperatures.
- Maintain storeroom, including sweeping and mopping floors, removing debris and empty boxes, and cleaning shelves and coolers.
- Create a positive environment in which all employees have the ability to maximize their potential.
- 2+ years’ experience in storeroom, receiving, or purchasing.
- Degree/diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides knowledge, skills, and ability sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the position.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Positive, young dynamic team
- Unique working environment in a brand new hotel
- Global Hard Rock discounts to café, hotel and casino
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: