Guest Operations Manager
A Guest Operations Manager is responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage, Front Office and Housekeeping area to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Manage guest operations through times of stress, speedily resolve guest concerns and implement resolutions by using discretion and judgement
- Organize and provide regular trainings for all F&B, Front Office Hosts and Supervisors
- Support the overall management of the hotel by establishing effective working relationships with all other departments, ensuring a high level of cross departmental collaboration
- Monitor Guest Feedback and initiate corrective actions immediately if necessary
- Observe performance of Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Oversee the daily F&B outlet operations
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Work in conjunction with Head Chef on menu planning
- Ensure that menu, bar and restaurant market pricing is market led, relevant and engineered to deliver optimal profit
- Organize on-boarding, supervising, and scheduling of F&B Hosts and Supervisors
- Oversee the implementation of processes, systems and guest service delivery on front office
- Perform spot checks on rooms and areas of the hotel on a daily basis to ensure tip top cleanliness
- Execute duties as assigned by the General Manager
What are we looking for?
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all F&B, Front Office and Housekeeping brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What we offer?
- Competitive monthly salary
- Meals in the team member restaurant
- International career opportunity
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.