Guest Relations Agent, The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest
• Supply guests with directions and information
• Work individually or with other departments if that is necessary (e.g., Bell person, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention)
• Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
• Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly
• Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs
• Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities.
• Follow all company policies and procedures;
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
• Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizationalefficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce andsustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability,veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.