Assistant Front Desk Manager, Budapest
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998.
If you would like to join us and be part of one of the finest 5* luxury hotels in the World, this might be your opportunity!
We are looking for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.Job Requirements:
- college degree preferably specializing in hotel management or equivalent,
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position,
- strong organizational skills,
- attention to detail and ability to multitask,
- ability to work irregular hours, weekends, evenings and overnight relief,
- ability to organize, delegate & work under pressure,
- written and oral proficiency in the English language.
Our company offers:
- a competitive compensation package,
- a great work environment,
- international career opportunities.
Candidates meeting the above profile should apply at the company website jobs.fourseasons.com or send their CV to
For further information on Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, please visit http://www.fourseasons.com/budapest