Sales and Marketing Representative, Turkish Airlines
To achieve the revenue targets by maintaining and developing business/relationships with travel agents and passenger segments;
- Closely monitor area sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximize revenue,
- Find new B2B corporate partners and keeping in touch with existing ones.
- Proactively seek and manage group sales opportunities
- Monitors various practices of the competitor carriers and the trends at the market; submits proposals.
- Update and inform the market about the company news, products, fares and rules.
- Coordinates marketing activities to increase the awareness of the brand and products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum associate degree graduation (2/4 years of university degree is preferred)
- Experience in aviation or travel industry (min 2 year)
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Strong planning, negotiation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: