City Sales and Marketing Manager, Budapest
To own partner relationships and ensure increase in sale of Big Bus Budapest tickets through travel category distribution partners and increase in attachment rate/revenue for sale of local attraction partner tickets. The role will encompass planning, prospecting and account management, leveraging best practices to ensure that we maximise all sales channels.
The City Sales & Marketing Manager will (a) lead all local/in-city activities for fast growing trade and agent sales channels, (b) work in conjunction with the central trade sales team in regards to global Big Bus trade accounts, (c) manage relationships and contracts with our Budapest sightseeing attraction partners and (d) be responsible for all Big Bus Budapest Marketing activities.
This role has a major commercial responsibility (pax, revenue, cost of sale) for the performance of the trade and agent sales channels, attractions sales and Marketing.
- Identify opportunities to enter new sources of demand and sectors/categories
- Work with AGM/GM to define the city marketing strategy and create the city marketing plan aligned with sales channel plans.
- Be a brand ambassador for Big Bus Tours in the B2B environment.
- To deliver the City Trade revenue, net profitability, and passenger budget.
- Manage TripAdvisor, Trustpilot, NPS and other customer satisfaction tools.
- Support the optimisation of performance in cross sell and upsell revenue through all channels, as a result of strong commercial deals and excellent relationships.
- Budgetary Responsibility.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales or marketing function within a Budapest travel industry category.
- Budget management & reporting experience.
- University degree preferred but not required.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to: